Cuisines of Different Cultures
The Atlantic Institute is proud to announce Cuisines of Different Cultures, a series of cooking demonstrations of food from around the world! These monthly demonstrations will seek to find the greatest flavors and scents from all your favorite cultural cuisines and maybe some you’ve never tried before. These demonstrations are free and will begin soon, so don't forget to sign up. All of them will be done virtually and the ingredients list will be provided a week ahead of time so that if you want to follow along you can.
- August 15, 2020 Baklava - a Turkish Dessert
- September 19, 2020 Banket - a Dutch Dessert
- October 17, 2020 Kugel - A Jewish Dessert Casserole
- November 21, 2020 Yule Log Cake - a Scandinavian dessert
- December 19 POTLUCK, everyone makes a dish to eat and shares the recipe with the group.
- January 16, 2021 Vegetarian Haggis - a meat free variation of Scotland"s national dish